Monday, June 22, 2009

MMVA's Weekend, Hit or Miss?

ALRIGHT!!! sooooo, I have to say this was the worst award show I've been to. Maybe if I was a little 13 year old girl I would have loved watching the Jonas Bros. all night, but the reality is I'm not a 13 year old girl.

When we first got there Omada asked me who I came to see, I honestly could not answer that question. Then I thought to myself maybe Kelly, the last time I checked she was doing her thing. She sucked, maybe i shouldn't say she sucked but she sure did disappoint me. Then I thought Lady Gaga might bring something good to the table but she was wack to. I'm not even going to get into the bands.

Maybe I'm being hard. If you saw the show, live or on tv, let me know what you think. I really want to know.

P.S. I don't want to hear from a 13 year old girl because I'm pretty sure you will love anything with the Jonas Brothers in it.



Shea, MX, and DJ Omada on their way to the MMVA's



We decided to go for a walk because we noticed that we didn't know anyone walking the red carpet, and I really just wanted to hear the music, and then we saw this beast of a car. Of course MX wants it because he thinks he's batman.


DJ Omada met the Cool Kids





1 comments:

SARINA P said...

Well one thing for sure is ya'll seem mad CLOSE! But regardless, i wanted to go down there to chill.. and enjoy the entertainment and people.. but I nded up watching most of it on TV.. And, must say.. it was just "alright" ..