Wednesday, June 24, 2009

New Beginnings


Hey fam!

It's your girl Jazmine for the first time bloggin' on the page. How exciting! Lol.
Yesterday, I had a photoshoot with the one and only Rennaldo. If you all remember, he was mentioned in an earlier post last month due to an award he won for an inspirational photo. I came to realize just how passionate he is about his art, photography, and how determined he is to complete his dream. After a while of searching, he chose me as the "face of his company" and will be featured on all his business cards and such. Personally, I was happy to help him out and honoured he chose me to do so. Having said that, look out for the progress of his enterprise and make sure you get a business card ;) .

All the best to you Rennaldino! Keep reaching for the stars!

Much Love,
Jazzie

1 comments:

Lady J said...

Photo Credits: my sister :)